THURSDAY, APRIL 20, 2017
So What Is Really Going On Behind the Nuclear Programs?
by Miles Mathis
First published February 10, 2017
As usual, this is just my opinion, protected as free speech.
This paper will be more speculative than others I have written. Hidden evidence often forces me to deduce or induce probable causes, but here I will have to induce more than usual. I get better at this induction as I get older, and that is because I have more data in my head to cross-reference. I have been studying a wide variety of questions for decades, and at some point all those questions start to come together. After several decades, patterns emerge in all the lies we have been told, and the tissue of lies starts to unravel. For me, it is now unraveling very fast.
As I often do, I will take you on the same journey I took. I was just researching various questions on the internet tonight when I decided to read the Wikipedia page for the town where I was born – Amarillo, Texas. I had previously found it odd that I grew up in Lubbock, where my childhood house happens to be at 33°33’N. I lived there about 14 years. But since I was born in Amarillo, I wanted to see what the latitude was there. It is about 35°N. Anyway, nothing too interesting in that, that I can intuit, but other things about Amarillo were interesting. One, it was a big center for helium production. Until today, I didn’t know that. Two, Pantex is there, which is alleged to be a center for nuclear assembly and disassembly. Since uranium is a producer of helium, I thought that was curious. Uranium produces alpha radiation, and alpha particles are basically the same as helium. That would explain why Pantex is really there. I have shown that nuclear weapons aren’t real, so there is no need to assemble them there or anywhere else. But something is going on at Pantex, since I have seen it. It isn’t a deserted building.
[Addendum February 21, 2017: I thought to go to the Wikipedia page for Pantex today. I suggest you do so as well.
Read the rest here:
How Hollywood Movies and the New York Media
Are Promoting the Globalist Agenda
“… According to recent research into the “illusory truth effect“, it is relatively easy to brainwash people into believing a lie even after they know the truth. This is done simply by repeating the lie endlessly until it erases the truth formerly impressed on their minds….
The important thing is to make sure the lie is repeated so often that repetition has the effect of a hypnotic suggestion on their minds. There is an old Latin proverb: Repetitio est mater studiorum (‘Repetition is the mother of studies’). The best way to learn anything is to hammer it into the mind through constant repetitions…..
Organized Lie Promotion will now proceed in ten methodical stages which we may call the Ten Steps of Mind Manipulation:
- Repetition of the lie on a daily basis in thousands of different newspapers, books, magazines, learned journals, TV documentaries, movies, and internet forums. Exposed to this deluge of daily repeated lies, the human mind will eventually capitulate and come to believe the lie.
2. A parallel refusal to allow promoters of the truth equal access to the media and provide them with a space for reasonable debate. The public must on no account be allowed to consider the possibility that the New Truth is actually the Big Lie dressed up in new clothes. All opportunities for considering the pros and cons, for evaluating evidence objectively, for deciding on the merits and demerits of conflicting hypotheses, will be flatly denied to the general public. For the Big Lie to take root in the collective mind, access to the truth must be severely restricted, denied, and finally outlawed.
3. To promote the lie and discredit the truth, the truth must henceforth be labeled a “conspiracy theory” and its promoters dismissed as brain-damaged kooks.
4. The next step is to criminalize the truth by labeling it “hate speech”, suggesting that any expression of this truth will lead to public disorder and death. Truth telling now becomes “terrorism”.
5. Parallel with this process of vilification of so-called “conspiracy theories” is the systematic fabrication of false, far-fetched, and genuinely disreputable conspiracy theories by government agents. The more prolific and absurd these fabricated theories, and the more people who can be persuaded to accept these theories, the better all round. The truth is now murked and buried under a mound of deliberately invented lies. This is all part and parcel of the black propaganda process which depends heavily on organized disinformation.
6. Since there is no way to prevent Thought Crime—i.e., political dissidence, “radicalization”, and rejection of politically correct lies masquerading as the truth—the next step is invariably mockery, ridicule, and ad hominem attacks on those few valiant souls who persist in questioning the prevailing mendacity disguised as truth. The dissidents will be invited onto radio and TV programs, or interviewed in the press, only to find themselves pilloried there and made into laughing stocks.
7. Character assassination. The Truthtellers will now find themselves being misquoted, or quoted out of context, with entirely false stories fabricated about them, amounting to character assassination. They will become objects of state surveillance and everything seedy or unwholesome about them, from old compromising emails to explicit photographs taken in their youth, will be presented to the public and help to destroy their reputations.
8. Organized outrage is the next step. All politically incorrect statements made by the freethinkers—statements that would have been universally approved of by our ancestors or in no way disconcerted them unduly—will now be met by a wall of organized outrage. We have now passed from ridicule to intimidation. The political dissident is no longer a laughing stock, he is now a threat to public order. He must be silenced, he must apologize, he must grovel at the feet of his New Masters and beg for forgiveness.
9. Punishment is the next step for those who question the prevailing wisdom: ostracism, loss of employment, banning of their books, stiff fines for expressing their views, death threats, physical violence, and imprisonment. Heretics were once burnt at the stake. We are more civilized. We send our heretics to Germany to be imprisoned for “hate speech”. Others of darker complexion we pack off to torture camps to endure sleep deprivation, sexual humiliation at the hands of female degenerates in our employment, or waterboarding them 183 times in order to extract hidden facts which seldom emerge. It does not occur to us for a moment that our civilized torturers are infinitely more evil than the tragic victims they torture.
10. The use of bribery and blackmail in enforcing the new lie and silencing truth tellers….”
Read the entire article here:
HyperNormalisation is a 2016 BBC documentary by British filmmaker Adam Curtis. The film was released on 16 October 2016
HyperNormalisation wades through the culmination of forces that have driven this culture into mass uncertainty, confusion, spectacle and simulation. Where events keep happening that seem crazy, inexplicable and out of control—from Donald Trump to Brexit, to the War in Syria, mass immigration, extreme disparity in wealth, and increasing bomb attacks in the West—this film shows a basis to not only why these chaotic events are happening, but also why we, as well as those in power, may not understand them. We have retreated into a simplified, and often completely fake version of the world. And because it is reflected all around us, ubiquitous, we accept it as normal. This epic narrative of how we got here spans over 40 years, with an extraordinary cast of characters—the Assad dynasty, Donald Trump, Henry Kissinger, Patti Smith, early performance artists in New York, President Putin, Japanese gangsters, suicide bombers, Colonel Gaddafi and the Internet. HyperNormalisation weaves these historical narratives back together to show how today’s fake and hollow world was created and is sustained. This shows that a new kind of resistance must be imagined and actioned, as well as an unprecedented reawakening in a time where it matters like never before.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9aLQPNPlK5M [2 hours 46 minutes 31 seconds]
“… “It’s time to embrace memetic warfare,” wrote Jeff Giesea, a widely-known social media and tech guru, in an article in 2015. “Trolling, it might be said, is the social media equivalent of guerrilla warfare, and memes are its currency of propaganda.” Giesea wasn’t writing in Wired or TechCrunch, but rather in Defence Strategic Communications, the journal of NATO Strategic Communications Center of Excellence (or Stratcom COE, because nothing’s complete without an onerous acronym)….. A Marine Corps Major, Michael B. Prosser advocated for the U.S. military to develop a Meme Warfare Center (MWC) in his 2006 study, “Memetics–A Growth Industry in U.S. Military Operations” (abstract here). Five years later, a specialized Pentagon unit, the Defense Advanced Research Projects Agency (DARPA) funded a study on “Military Memetics,” one of several related research programs into what it calls a “subset of neuro-cognitive warfare.” It argued the “war of ideas” was fundamental, especially when it comes to fighting terrorists, and the key characteristics of a military meme is that it be “information that propagates, has impact, and persists.” Like dancing cat videos, in other words, but with sharper claws.”
[t/c to Barbars Honneger]
source of graphic:
[This is the organization that enabled torture….]
What extremely-wealthy individual — okay, okay, we’re going to have to use crowd-funding — is going to coordinate the anti-science protests?
Who’s the brilliantly-stupid (or should I say stupidly-brilliant?) quack who came up with
Did they start the two-minute drill for the final push for the New World Order?
Bacon’s New Atlantis was a scientifically managed world society or, more succinctly, a global scientific dictatorship. Likewise, the Promethean Novus Ordo Seclorum was a scientistic society where man’s reality was altered by the transformational powers of techne.
Phillip D. Collins , author of the newly expanded and revised edition of The Ascendancy of the Scientific Dictatorship, in http://www.conspiracyarchive.com/2014/06/03/nothing-beyond-the-flesh-the-theocracy-of-prima-materia/
Somebody say “theory”?
Sesame Street was created by veteran officers of the US Army’s Psychological Warfare Office with the goal of blunting the force of social-justice radicalism in the United States by promoting the liberal ideology that oppression [was] not a structural economic injustice, but a matter of poor individual character or bad social skills. In a 1970’s state-directed project to determine how humans establish cathexis with military hardware, computer engineer Alan Kay leveraged the graphical capabilities of highly-advanced prototype personal computers to display animations of one of Sesame Street’s most popular characters, Cookie Monster, because he felt this would help children see personal computers not as technological artifacts derived from Air Force weapons, but as friendly and even “magical” helpers in their lives.
h/t cryptocuttlefish and clubdescordeliers, twitterers
Posted by: ruralito | Apr 22, 2017 11:28:24 AM | 11
[Ed.: Clearly some people have far too much time on their hands, and/or simply lack focus and direction.]